Thursday 4 June 2009

30/05/2009: Final Show

Saturday was RaW Folk's final outing in its present form. Due to looming exams I will have to keep this post short but please check back here in a couple of weeks for more information.

Music Played
Artist - Song (Album)

Queensberry Rules - New Columbus (The Black Dog)
Donovan - Mellow Yellow (Mellow Yellow)
Fotheringay - Peace in the End (Fotheringay)

Featured Album: Christy Moore - Listen
Christy Moore - Listen

Devon Sproule - Old Virginia Block (Keep Your Silver Shined)
Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Bapa (Gurrumul)
Scott Claasen - Athena (Monterey)
Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know (Sea Sew)

Featured Album: Christy Moore - Listen
Christy Moore - The Ballad of Ruby Walsh

Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence (Sounds of Silence)
June Tabor - A Place Called England (A Quiet Eye)

Featured Album: Christy Moore - Listen
Christy Moore - Duffy's Cut

Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm (Bringing It All Back Home)

2 comments:

Jess Morgan said...

hey, sorry to have to leave this as a comment - i couldn't find an e-mail address!

I was wondering if you played new music on your show at all - and if I could send you my single?

let me know, jessmorganacoustic@yahoo.com

...and good luck with those exams!

Jess M x

Chris said...

Hi,

Thanks very much for getting in touch. I'd be delighted to receive your single and have emailed with the details.

I'll also add an email address to the site - thanks for pointing out the omission!

Cheers,
Chris